Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag - I'm It

Anna, of being Anna Kennedy, tagged me. Like any good girl, I'll play along :)

4 jobs I've had:
1. Financial Analyst 2. Cashier in a drug store 3. Waitress 4. Vet's Technician


4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Down to You 2. Blue Crush 3. Coyote Ugly 4. Old School


4 places I've lived:
1. Dallas, Texas 2. Frisco, Texas 3. Silverdale, Washington 4. Federal Way, Washington

4 tv shows I love:
1. CSI 2. Oprah 3. Greys Anatomy 4. Real World

4 places I've vacationed:
1. Vancouver BC, Canada 2. New York, New York 3. Orlando, Florida 4. Oahu, Hawaii

4 of my favorite dishes: 1. Chicken Enchiladas 2. Steak and Taters 3. Grilled Halibut 4. Qdoba's Naked Chicken Queso Burrito

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Sailing 2. Getting a Massage 3. On a beach with my toes in the sand surrounded by loved ones sipping on a cold one 4. Camping in the middle of nowhere but near a lake

No comments: