Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grrrr

I love my love kitty. Really I do. But this morning, I'm really not liking her.

Hey Mom, how about I prance all over the bed, play with the phone, paw you, annoy you, howl at you, make you get no sleep simply because I can?

Does that sound like a good idea to you? Sounds like one to me.

Ha! Your sister got more crack than you did this morning. She was quiet all night. She didn't wake me up and she kicked your ass going down the hall at 5:30 AM for me.

It's on tonight. When you're trying to sleep, I'm gonna' mess with you like there is no tomorrow.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

my dan does that. up and down. on and off the bed. twirl around. move the blankets. drives me bonkers.

i hope you keep her up all night..but you know what..if you do, you won't get another nights sleep and she'll just sack out in the sun when you leave.

she wins again.