Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Shoes and Funk

Red patent leather shoes. All grown up.


They are even kind of furry. Wanna' pet them? Some boys did at the office today for giggles. I know. I know. I work with some freaks don't I?


The funk has become a full blown sinus thing. It's totally effing with my head right now. I can't breathe right. I didn't sleep very well last night. I have a raging headache.

PMS is sinking in. I've been pretty sensitive today. Someone half jokingly called me a lunatic. I deserved it because I was reacting like a crazy fool. For a moment or two that is.

It's all good now. We talked it through. I love that I was called out on it but I hate that I even let myself get all worked up. I really appreciate being understood and not being blown off. I'm very thankful this particular someone took the time to listen, to care, to want to make sure I was in a better place.

I had myself a good cry and took a nap. I did a late night run to 7-11 for a candy bar. I guzzled a Dr. Pepper. None of the above helped much.

I'm going back to bed. I'm going to take a shot of Nyquil and huddle until my covers with the furbabies until the dreaded alarm goes off. I'm praying to wake up without feeling funky and cruddy in the AM.

Send me some good vibes ok? I need 'em. Peace and Love peeps.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

first of all how the hell you walk in those suckers? omg i'd break my neck. but they are quite sexy.

sorry you're sick-hope you get to feelin better soon.

Mo said...

Kimmy,
Walking can pose a bit of an issue from time but like you said, they are quite sexy.

I only wear heels when I know I won't be doing a full day of walking, traveling, presenting. If I know I'm more than likely going to be desk bound, I wear 'em.

Unknown said...

stop buying shoes

Unknown said...

I like those red leather shoes...I too have a pair of red timberland shoes, but this looks more attractive...