Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pete the Pelican

Alrighty, let's get the happy hour posting of pictures out of the way shall we? Mo had a rough day yesterday and y'all know how I roll.

Summer night. Patio. Tunes. Decompressing with my boy Walker. Beers for him. Lemonade and Grey Goose with limes for me. Phone conversations with JP, T, and MO later. Hmmmm....a very nice way to end a challenging day.




I need you to weigh in on these ok?



See, I wore these to the office yesterday. I actually dressed like a girl. I sported a skirt. I showed a little more cleavage than normal. I rocked the vacation hair style.

I'll admit I was feeling it. Feeling like a sexy little beaotch. But damn, you'd think I was running around the office nekkid from the reactions I was getting.

I think I should tell my boss Friday during our balance of the year strategy meeting that the way we can get done what we need and want to get done is for me to get a shoe budget and the flexibility to dress like a girl more often.

Now, don't get me wrong. I dress feminine. But I am almost always in a pair of slacks and a shirt or a suit with pants versus a blazer and skirt let alone a dress.

My job function dictates this. I can be out in the market, the back of a truck, in the warehouse, digging through files, or be on the go for 16+ hours a day. Not exactly the most girl friendly environment if you know what I mean.

These shoes, for whatever reason, drove 'em crazy. I like them. I think they are cute, stylish, and here I'll say it, Sexy Back.

So here is what I want to know. What do you think it is about them over all the others I've shared with you thus far that would invoke such a reaction?

Seriously, I want to know what you think. Talk to me peeps.

Oh, and before I forget T, There was no fowl loving. The bird may be flying the coop.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

You're so sassy.

I couldn't wear shoes like that. Or a skirt. Or dress pants. Or anything that resembles a girlie sort of anything.

I wore a shirt out to dinner with coworkers and I'll admit, my rack was lookin pretty perky outside of wearing my scrubs ya know...and everyone kept mentioning i was letting my girls out. Sometimes ya gotta...but for me as a rule? I keep 'em covered up.

Amy said...

They're naughty and nice. That's the trick. Way to work it!