Sunday, August 20, 2006

Miss You, Miss Me



I won't even complain about having to pack differently or check my bag because I'm on my way to see JP in the morning! I still can't believe it is already here. It seems like a long time ago when we talked about a visit and lord knows it's been 5 effing years since we've been in the same city.

I am soooooo looking forward to it. And I am really looking forward to our spa day Tuesday because we both need to be pampered. And I am soooooo very happy I was smart enough to book first class when I made the reservation.

The thought of being in coach with the inability to have my stuff, water, etc. with me for a 4 hour plus flight there and a 5 hour plus flight on the way back just doesn't sound good to me right now. It's worth the extra money this time fo' sho.

I'd love to fill you in on last week but you know what? I really don't want to go back there. It was challenging professionally and personally. Things are settled down personally but professionally, when I get back, I'll be begging for the goose and massages. Oh yes I will.

Anywho, I hope all of you out there are doing well. I don't know how much I'll be posting from JP's but I am sure we'll have pictures to share once I am back if not before then.

Peace and Love Peeps. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Now you know that leaves it wide open. Don't let me down. =)

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

omg...you're off again?

lordy. i hope you have a good time....