Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm It

The Rules:
Once you have been tagged you have to write a post with eight facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you.
In the end you will need to tag six more people. Remember...No tap backs.

*****
Kimmy tagged me publicly.

1.) I'm a first generation American.
2.) I am very scent oriented.
3.) I can be an anal retentive perfectionist.
4.) I tend to be very social but there are times I like to be left alone.
5.) Sometimes I eat peanut butter and jelly straight from the jar verus making a sandwich.
6.) The first thing I do every morning is kiss my cats, stretch, and then pee.
7.) I still watch MTV reality shows.
8.) I only wear thongs and v-strings from Victoria's Secret. My bra and thong have to match every day or I feel off.

I could keep it going but eight is enough.

I tag anyone who is reading.

2 comments:

annabkrr said...

Can we pretend I just didn't read this???

Mo said...

If you want to, especially since you posted your 200 things. :)