Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Stuff

UPDATED 12 HOURS LATER FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. Heck, for mine too for that matter. =)

On the agenda today...

1. Get cracked by the lovely Dr. Yee. It's been over a month, if not longer, and my body is screaming for some of that action.

UPDATE: Last time I was in was June 13. Sheesh, where does the time go? I am already feeling better. I'm pretty sure I'll be back in later in the week too.

2. Go be naughty in the tanning bed. I'm getting kinda pale and there is no time for being poolside today.

UPDATE: Mission accomplished.

3. Get car washed. It's amazing how dusty it gets just sitting around for a week. Not to mention, the rat bird turds. Why, oh why, do they like my SUV so much?

UPDATE: We have a clean car once again. Seems like everyone else and their momma had the same idea as there was a line of cars at least 6 deep the entire time I was at the Pink Elephant.

4. Pick up alterations at dry cleaners. I took in 8 pairs of pants before I left, which is a good thing, because it means I've lost some inches. BUT it's going to be one heck of a bill to pay.

UPDATE: $160.00 poorer. Damn alterations and cleaning. There truly are times I wish I was a man.

5. Haircut and color. Badly needed. The gray is taking over. Must get rid of the gray. Must let highlights blend the gray in.

UPDATE: Sexy beaotch is back in action.

6. Maybe go shopping for some shoes. You know how I love shoes. I've got a hankering for some animal print pumps and/or some red patent pumps. Nordstrom, Nine West, and Macy's are screaming my name. What's that? You can hear it too?

UPDATE: Score! Some of you won't like my purchases but I'm happy. Pictures to follow later.

7. Laundry and light cleaning. Ughh.

UPDATE: Not even in the mood to tackle this tonight.

8. Burn some cd's for those who have asked for 'em.

UPDATE: Working my way there.

It's a pretty aggressive list for a Saturday. We'll see how much actually gets done, especially considering it is already after 10:30 AM and the hair cut and color will take at least 2 hours and that is not until 2:00 PM.

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

What about you? What's on your list for the day?

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Well I went shopping for new jeans but do you think I found any? Hell no. I'll find 'em when I don't want 'em. I hate that.

I did light cleaning and laundry. More of that to come tomorrow.

I need a color and cut too now that you mention it.

Mo said...

Jean shopping is the worst. I hate it with all that I am.