Sunday, August 06, 2006

On the Agenda Today



Corporate event. Mo's gonna' go and be on her best behavior. Sun. Bbq. Maybe a drink or two. Lots of speed. On the water. Seafair Seattle style.

How about you? What's on your agenda today?


***EDITED***

Our hydroplane took second in the races.

The Blue Angels were outstanding.

The weather was perfect, almost a little too hot though.

I've broken out with something on the right side of my body and it itches like crazy. I did rub up against some leaves on a tree trying to get around many folks and some tables so I'm hoping that's all there is to it.

I had one beer. Yes, you read that right. Only one.

I'd love to post some pictures for you tonight but guess what? Blogger is being a punk ass.

Peace and love peeps. I've got some itching to do.

4 comments:

annabkrr said...

School orientation, 5th grade for Rilee (his first year at middle school), and Annabeth's 7th grade.

Hopefully, I won't hurl all over the gym.

kimmyk said...

I went shoe shopping. I didn't find the shoe in my size I wanted. Needless to say, I was bummed. But I did find a cute pair of jeans on clearance for $7 bucks that came with a cute little scarf belt. They hug my butt nicely if I do say so myself.

I wish I lived near the water...it's so peaceful.

SuburbanMom said...

I know, what is *up* with blogger?
Great updates -but girl, what do you mean you had one beer?

Mo said...

I know Katherine. Only one. I just wasn't feeling the drinking Sunday.

I'm back in action however. ;)