Monday, August 14, 2006

Spur of the Moment

I swear if I wasn't the one living my life I wouldn't believe it sometimes.

So, there I sit Saturday afternoon. Hang up the phone with T.

Ring, Ring.

It's the fabulous Dr. W.

Dr. W: Hey!

Mo: Hey!

Dr. W: How soon can you have a bag packed?

Mo: 10 minutes. Why?

Dr. W: I'll see you in 20. Pack for heat and something to go out on the town in.

Mo: Um, Ok. Will we back Sunday? I have to work Monday.

Dr. W: I'll have you back in time for Monday morning.

Mo thinks to herself, "I've got no plans this weekend. Why not?"

25 minutes later, Dr. W arrives.

Mo: So, where are we going?

Dr. W:

Mo: Oy! Let me go get my bathing suit.

Dr. W: :)

His buddy backed out on him for the weekend so I took his spot.

And in case y'all are wondering, I'm hurting today. We got back around 2:45 AM this morning and I had to be at work nice and early. He got to take the day off.

And in case y'all are really wondering, I was a good girl.

No comments: