Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Haven't Forgotten

Hi Peeps.

I have not forgotten about you. I hope you did not forget about me.

I thought about you all over the holidays.

Me hopes it is not odd to be wondering what KimmyK and Katherine were doing. See, we've never "met" face to face but those two wonderful women have become part of my life. The internet can bring ya' together in ways never imagined. Hope your holidays were merry and bright. We've got New Years and a bowl game to go don't we?

I loved spending time with those of you I had the blessing to be with and cherished talking with those of ya' on the phone. Much love to T for hanging with me while I played Santa and wrapped 57 presents.

I now understand why parents stay up Christmas Eve and are driven to drink. Two very precious girls had a very happy holiday. Their daddy (Pete) spoiled them something good. I do not want to see another piece of wrapping paper or ribbon for a while.

For now, I must get back to the grind. I'll fill you in on who and how I spent the holidays later. Work is calling my name.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Glad to hear you had a good holiday.

I thought of you too! Funny how that happens. How complete strangers become part of our lives....good, yet weird.

Just yesterday I was driving down the road with two kids fighting in the car and all I could think of was "it's been 14 months since I had a margarita...it's time!" LOL.

SuburbanMom said...

Glad you had fun! and I lurrrrrrve the blog world! :)