Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wanna' Know More About Me?

I saw this on KimmyK's and Big Cute Naughty Girl's blogs and thought I'd fill you in on me since I haven't done so in awhile.

I know. I know. You just can't wait can you? You secretly have always wanted to spend a few minutes peering into my life.

It's ok. Really. I want to know about you too.


1. I've come to realize that my family...are some of the most resilient peeps ever.

2. I am listening to...my fingers fly over the keyboard, my water fountain on my work desk, and the Dixie Chicks latest cd.

3. I talk...a lot and without a southern accent most all of the time I have been told. If you listen closely when I am super tired, mad like a hornet, or drunk you might be able to hear the Texas twang.

4. I love...with caution but once you're in my heart and soul, I love unconditionally.

5. My best friend...friends! Live too far away and are sisters by choice.

6. My first kiss was...sometime in elementary school. I wish I could remember more details but it obviously wasn't too memorable because this is all I can recall, which is shameful I know. His name was Alan.

7. I lost my virginity...at 14, with a boy named Darrell. It was after a football game and just kind of happened at our friend's house. There are times I wish I'd waited but can't change it so let's just embrace it and move on shall we?

8. I hate it when people...are mean on purpose.

9. Love is...an amazing choice, action, and state of being.

10. Marriage is...tougher than anyone tells you it is.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...is this all there is?

12. I'll always...march to the beat of my own drum.

13. I have a secret crush on...at the moment, no one.

14. The last time I cried was because...I was having a bad day and was really missing my mom.

15. My cell phone...is red, rings constantly, and seems to always be attached to me.

16. When I wake up in the morning...I roll over and stretch.

17. Before I go to sleep at night...I talk to god.

18. Right now I am thinking about...how much I want this week to be over.

19. Babies are...a blessing.

20. I get on MySpace....hardly ever.

21. Today I...worked and laughed my ass off.

22. Tonight I will... do laundry.

23. Tomorrow I will...be on 5 separate conference calls.

24. I really want...to be at home in my pj's.

25. The person who most likely to repost this is...umm, I have more lurkers than anything so I don't think anyone will repost it.

My Alphabet

A- Available or single? I am both.
B- Best Friend? Traci and Jackie
C- Cake or Pie? Do I have to choose? I like them both.
D- Drink of Choice? We're talking alcohol right? You should know by now it is Grey Goose with lemonade and limes.
E- Essential Item? My glasses
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? Dallas
I- Indulgence? Massages
J- January or February? February because things slow down for me work wise.
K- Kids names? No kiddos yet but the furbabies, who are my kids, are named Princess and Jasmine
L- Life is incomplete without? Laughter
M- Marriage Date? Can we just not go there but if you must know it was 10/26
N- Number of Siblings? 5: 4 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples? gala apples
P- Phobias/Fears? I am afraid of not having enough money to retire with.
Q- Favorite Quote? It is what it is
R- Reason to Smile? Can you give me a reason not to?
S- Season? Fall
T- Tag three people! Katherine. Others who read, I tag you too but me thinks you don't have blogs so what good would that do me?
U- Unknown Fact about Me – If I tell you, it wouldn't be unknown now would it?
V- Vegetable you hate? lima beans
W- Worst habit? overcommitting and under delivering
X- X-Rays you've had? too many to count. Dang sports injuries.
Y- Your favorite food? Tex-Mex/Mexican
Z- Zodiac? Virgo

No comments: