Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What I Know For Sure

I'm going to play Oprah for a minute or two. I'm going to share with you what I know for sure today.

1. Finding out you "lost" $45,000.00 over the weekend first thing Monday morning is never a good thing. (It will be back next month but I really could have used those financials this month.)

2. Monday night football with your peeps at a sports bar is a great way to decrompress from the shock of losing the $45,000.00.

3. Drinking multiple double grey gooses when you have to be up super early the next morning is not such a good idea.

4. I can't bring it like I used to. Getting older has perks but it also has some downfalls. See #3.


I'm out. I've got to get back to the grind. Thank goodness it is Taco Tuesday happy hour tonight. This girl is going to need it.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

How the hell didja lose that much money?

Taco Tuesday-sounds good!

SuburbanMom said...

Oh my god, I used to love taco tuesday when I lived in SF.

And what's with the money? did you lose it in the stock market? then you've got one heck of a portfolio! :)

Mo said...

Taco Tuesday rocks! We had the worst service tonight but it was good times.

I wish I had that much money in my portfolio to play with.

I "lost" the money workwise. It will be recovered. That's how I roll. Up one minute. Down the next.