Friday, July 18, 2008

Fiwa's Friday Shuffle


Can y'all believe it is Friday already?

Parts of this week dragged by and others flew right on by for me.

All I can say is Thank God It's Friday!

Friday also has come to mean Fiwa's Friday Shuffle.

Here are my ten for the week.

1. Body on Me by Nelly

2. What I Need to Know by Kenny Chesney

3. Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds

4. Spoiled by Joss Stone

5. Time by Sarah McLachlan

6. New Moon on Monday by Duran Duran

7. Tattoo by Jordin Sparks

8. One by U2

9. Number One by John Legend

10. If I Had Eyes by Jack Johnson

Did ya' play? Did ya'?

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

Brad said...

i WAS BAD THIS WEEK AND DIDN'T GET TO IT IN TIME - tHIS TIME FOR SURE !

opps, sorry didn't mean to yell - I've been tping invoices and...well you know how it goes...