Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today


I have a total domestic day ahead of me.

My place is a total and complete cluster.

Seriously.

It is project laundry time folks.

There is cat hair in places even I didn't think possible.

The slipcovers need to be washed as well as all of the bedding. I mean all of it.

The good news is Princess has been playing with me since we got up and she didn't get sick last night. That's a good sign, especially considering we have to delay her appointment until next week. Keep those vibes and prayers coming please!

Other than the domestic chores, I have plans to "memory book" ticket stubs and receipts from the last six months.

Whatcha' you got going on this fine weekend? Hopefully something much more exciting than my agenda.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to trade.

kimmyk said...

good to hear princess was playing.

i hope she's feeling better today!!!

i have laundry to do today too...blech.

Cheryl said...

Glad to hear Princess is acting OK. Are the sores healing?

I had an inside day today, mostly at my kitchen table. Lists, menus, online chores, etc...for the upcoming vacay. Plus, I'm working on clearing out my mp3. There's so much on there that I want off. I'm still not done. Went swimming after dinner. That was good. Ladeda!