Sunday, July 13, 2008

Prayers and Vibes Please

See that sweet kitty face? You may remember when I introduced you to her last year.

Her name is Christie. She is one of T and Snookum's fur babies. Right now she needs you. She is sick. Really sick. To the point of having to be force fed and if you know Christie, you know this is not normal at all.

Y'all have come through for me in regard to Jasmine and Princess. I'm asking for the same love, compassion, vibes, and prayers for them. Every little bit helps in my opinion.

Please and thank you.

Peace and Love Peeps.


2 comments:

wendy said...

uh oh, sorry to hear about that!

will be sending good vibes your way...

Charlene said...

I had to feed my cat with an eye dropper one time...but it kept her hydrated and she made it...I will pray for the kitty..