Saturday, October 04, 2008

Rant to the Neighbors


I need a moment.

A moment to rant.

To my downstairs neighbors. To the two couples who live directly below me.

It is NOT acceptable to leave the stacks of yellow pages in front of your door for three weeks mmmkay.

How is it you can continue to enter and exit your home for three weeks and not notice them?

I know you see them. I see them. I know you walk around them. I walk by them.

One of ya did move them on top of each other and out of the way of the walkway but come on! How much more of an effort would it have taken you to pick them up and take them with you to the dumpster like I did a few minutes ago?

I'll tell you how much effort. Not much at all.

I would have preferred to recycle them but I'd had enough of looking at them for the last 20 days.

I'd really hate to see what is lying around in your home.

That is all.

Rant over.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Somebody got some pee in their Cheerios.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah! I get 2 for 1 with you and Ace. With the initial post and then the other's comment. I was trying to come up with something clever on what you can do but I'm fresh out........but that is quite irritating.