Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Strikes Again

I worked from my home office today so I had no idea Santa struck again until late in the day.

I didn't see this until I was on my way back in the hizzle as I was on the phone with J-Lo, on a mission to get the mail, and put the trash and compost bins out. 

I stepped right over this little bundle of goodness. I am so very happy I saw it before I stepped back inside. 
I followed the instructions and opened it today like Santa said. 
How freakin' adorable this is!

It's a key chain with a LED light that makes ribbit sounds when you push the button to activate the light. 

Another perfect little gift. 

Thank you Santa.

You KNOW me.

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Who is your Santa?

Mo said...

I think I know but I am not sure just yet. Still sniffing him out.

fiwa said...

Who who who???