Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Simple Pleasure

On a rainy afternoon I am often drawn to a mug of hot tea.
There is something soothing about putting the kettle on the stove, pulling a mug from the cabinet, and selecting the right flavor choice for the moment that brings me a sense of calm and gratitude for the simple pleasures in life.
I have caffeinated or decaffeinated.  I have hot cocoa.
I have honey.  I have sugar. 

What I don't have is coffee or sugar substitutes. 

Your choices include

Hot Coca:  Bliss Hershey's Dark Chocolate, Bliss Hershey's White Chocolate, or Land O' Lakes Raspberry.

Decaf:  Stash Vanilla Nut Creme Tea, Ginger Peach by The Republic of Tea, Honey Vanilla Chamomile or Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings, or Trader Joe's Candy Cane Green Tea

Charged with Caffeine:  Vanilla Almond Black Tea or Wild Berry Plum Green Tea by The Republic of Tea. Luizanne Black Tea, Lipton Green Tea, or Stash's Tropical Fruit.

Care to join me for a cup?

I'll put the kettle on and see you soon. 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be joining you for a cup in the near future.