Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome to My Space

Over the course of the next week, should you choose to come along on the tour, I'll be sharing the inside of my personal living space with you.

I know most of us are nosy voyeuristic by nature. 
 
I'll openly admit it. 
 
 I am intrigued by human nature and I like to visualize how others live. 
 
So, if you're a little bit like me, sit back and enjoy my space.

Some of the pictures were taken in the summer and some more recent so if you see holiday decorations in some and not in others, this is why.

Call it my quest for a snapshot I am happy with.

Let us begin shall we?   
 
 First up is the welcome mat.  Yup, I sure did select animal print. 

Once the front door opens . . .

 This is the picture at the top of the stairs. 
If you turn left at the top of the stairs . . .    


If you make a right at the top of the stairs. . . 

Tomorrow what shall we see? 
The living room, the kitchen, dining room, Bevo's den, the guest bedroom, the guest bathroom, my bathroom, the office/craft room, or my bedroom. 

Guess you'll just have to check back in to see! 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y"all.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If someone shows up on your doorstep don't call me.