Saturday, April 14, 2007

Errand Day & Random Stuff

Today is the dreaded Saturday. You know what I am talking about right? The day after I have been gone and the day before I go again in which I have to cram a bunch of stuff in. I'll be the one with all the other folks trying to get it all done on a Saturday.

So what's on the agenda?

Drop off dry cleaning. Here's to hoping the Moon's will take pity on me and clean at least two of my pants by the end of the day today. Otherwise I will be packing dirty slacks and having the hotel send them out for me next week.

Get taxes done. Yep, nothing like waiting until the last minute to file.

Pick up kitty litter and food.

Shop for random personal supplies at Target, Bath & Body Works, and pick up some food at the grocery store.

Return some paper to JoAnn's and see if there is anything I can use my 40% coupon on. It seems like every time I get one of those and want to buy something, the something I want to buy is on sale and I can't use the coupon.

Get a pedicure as I am sporting crack whore fabulous toes.

Visit library to return books and pick one of them up from reserve before it is re-shelved.

Do laundry.

Pay bills.

Pack.

That's the day in a nutshell. Sounds like a lot of fun doesn't it? NOT.

Now on to the random.

I'd like to know when our youth became so bold. Last night K and I went to JoAnn's to pick up some stuff to make her sisters' 18th birthday party invites and we walk past a group of about 8 teens. We got high from walking past them.

I mean these kids were smoking a blunt in front of the store. Back in the day we did it behind the store or in some hidden place, never where anyone could see us. The smell is unmistakable if you know what I mean. Really? In front of the store? That takes either stupidity or balls.

And hey Safeway, when you put Pepsi on sale, could you make sure you have enough Pepsi with Lime in the store so I can pick up at least a 2 liter or a 6 pack? Poor little random stocker/bagger dude searched the back room for five minutes trying to find us some. I know you probably aren't to blame and I should direct this at the Pepsi salesperson but I am just saying a cold Pepsi with Lime would have been nice this morning.

I'm off for now. I hope ya'll have a great day.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey at least you have something to do all day...a busy day beats down time any ol' day.

Hillary said...

Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments on my blog. :)

Sounds like you had a really busy day yesterday. I hope it all went well. :)