Tuesday, April 10, 2007

See Ya'

Cue up the Willie Nelson. I'm on the road again.

Heading down south this morning to audit. Me, some paperwork, some inventory, a tupperware container full of green grapes, a baba, tunes, and another meeting in the afternoon. Fun times I tell you.

Then, I'll be heading to my *ahem* boyfriend's place. That still doesn't sound right peeps. Is that normal for me to feel that way?

We're taking a day off in the middle of the week for the heck of it. As of now, we have nothing planned but I tell you I have plenty of ideas. I also have plenty of things I could do at home but that would defeat the purpose of vacation in the middle of the week wouldn't it?

So anyway, I hope you and yours are good. I gotta get my arse on the road. See ya' Thursday.

Peace and Love Peeps.

Oh, and Don Imus, this time you went way too far. Butthead.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Becareful!!

Drive safely!

Who watches your babies when you're gone for days at a time?