Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The M Word and Lots of Nothing

Went to see the doctor today. She told me I am doing everything right and if I am not feeling better by Friday to call and I'll get an Rx for steroids. Now won't that be fun?

See, I don't have a fever anymore and I am starting to feel better. I have been taking my cough medicine, using my inhalers, and popping the sudafed. Seems to be doing the trick but folks, I was taking no chances this would end up being pneumonia again.

My lung capacity is at about 350, which is up from the last visit. My pulse ox was back down today, but only to 93.

I asked what more I could be doing and she said I am doing it and if I continue to be sickly into the summer months we'll run further tests but since my blood work came back stone cold normal, my immune system is not compromised. I'm just suffering and it could be in part to my travels.

Maybe she cleared me too soon on my last visit. Who knows. All I know is this is getting effing old.

Anywho, I knew y'all were on pins and needles to know how I was doing.

So let's talk about the M word shall we?

Mumble rocks. How many of you have seen Happy Feet? I wanted to see it awhile back but never got around to it with Pete and the girls. I picked it up Friday night so we could watch it Saturday and I have now seen the movie three times in less than a week.

I'm not complaining. I'm just saying. Once Saturday, once last night, and once today. It's adorable and I like the messages of the movie. Mumble rocks but I have to say his little accented friends are my favorites of the movie.

Ha! You thought I was going to talk about marriage didn't you? Nanny Nanny Boo Boo. I got you.

But really, the joke is on me because the subject did come up last night. I about ran for the hills. That's all you get for now. I'm too tired to and honestly a tad freaked out still to talk about it.

Peace and Love Peeps. Send me healing vibes. I need 'em.

No comments: