Monday, October 16, 2006

Been Such a Bad Blogger

I've been such a bad blogger lately.

I promise I'm taking pictures.

Then, I fail to update ya'.

Can you ever forgive me?

I hope so. It's a goal to get you updated by the end of the week.

For now, I leave you with a classic fall Pacific Northwest picture and a snapshot of what I get to deal with this morning.



Can you see why we love us some sweaters with hoods, hoodies, fleece, and Starbucks is a constant in our life?



Lovely isn't it? Now the question is was it random or did I fall victim?

**EDITED** I'm a victim. All four were slashed. Luckily, only one was totally flat and I didn't experience blow outs.

The best part? I made a deal with the guys at the tire shop. I got $800.00+ tires for $500.00. God was smiling down on me. I got top of the line tires installed because the ones I made a deal on were out of stock.

Peace and Love Peeps. More to come later.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG...rain sucks but combine that with slashed tires? Sucks even more.

Talk about shitty Mondays!

Mo said...

Preach it sister!