Monday, October 23, 2006

Quick Update

I bet you are wondering how Friday night date night went.

I've been leaving you hanging on all sorts of things. I don't want to disappoint you anymore so here's a quick update.

Date night was good. We talked. We laughed. We had a good time.

Met for dinner at Outback. He paid.

Went to a new hideout to pass time before we could bowl. He picked up the tab.

It's a draw. He won two, I won two. I picked up the tab for bowling.

Then we went to another local hangout. Although we didn't karaoke, we thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone else.

Drinks + Karaoke = Many laughs

Some people shouldn't sing and others should try for a recording contract. Just like some people really should stay seated. Dancing just ain't their thing if you know what I mean.

He paid for the drinks at this location.

We ended the night at my place with a scooby snack. I paid for the late night snack.

A little slumber party action.

Come on people.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

It was the first date after all.

There. Now you are updated.

Do you feel like you were there with us? Well, you should. Hope I didn't disappoint ya'. :)

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

'atta girl!

Very cool of you to pick up half the tab for the evening.

What exactly is slumber party action?

You sassy thang!

Mo said...

Slumber party action = sleep over but no loving involved.

Fall asleep in the same bed, wake up same bed but no touchy, touchy.

Me so sassy ;)

annabkrr said...

So is this Pete?

Mo said...

Anna,
Nope. This isn't Pete. It's a new boy.