Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Feel So Pretty

I feel pretty

Oh so pretty

I feel pretty and witty and gay

And I pity any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming

Oh so charming

It's alarming how charming I feel

And so pretty that I hardly believe I'm real

See that pretty girl in that mirror there (what mirror where)

Who can that attractive girl be (which one where hum)

What a pretty face(Hum)

What a pretty dress(Hum)

What a pretty smile(Hum)

What a pretty meeee(Hummm)

I feel stunning(feel stunning)And entrancing(and entrancing)


Are you singing along with me? Well, gosh darnit you should be!

Tra says I am prissy girl. Except for when I burp.

Yes Peeps. You read that right.

I

SIT

AT

MY

DESK

AND

LET

'EM

RIP!

Yep, that is me.

A high heel toting, fake tanning (1x a week), monthly facial, girly clothes wearing, hair done did right every 7 weeks, prissy little beaotch.

I am WOMAN.

Hear me BELCH!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

You're so sassy.