Thursday, October 05, 2006

Have You?



So, we are in a meeting yesterday. The candy bowl being passed to and fro contains tootsie roll pops among other delectable candy. Some of us partake in the pops.

Two of us start a conversation. No, it was not about how many licks does it take to get to the center. It was more inappropriate work conversation than that.

The conversation was if you can get an idea of how someone would be, what their technique would be, what type of lover they would be all from how a person enjoys their lollipop.

I say you can. What do you think? Have you ever thought that? Have you ever watched someone enjoy their pop and wondered?

I bet you will now.

1 comment:

annabkrr said...

My fav-o-rite candy!!

And no, I've never thought of them that way and yes, you are right I will from now on.

You bad girl!!

:)