Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Been Talking 'Bout It

Fall is definitely here.

I actually had to turn the heat on last night.

You know you need to do so when your cats, that normally don't want to snuggle with you at the same time, are content to do so.

You know you need to do so when your long hair cat's fur is cold.

You know you need to do so when you, who is normally warm, reaches for the blanket to snuggle under while watching Monday night football, wearing long pants and a long sleeve t-shirt.

You know you need to do so when you turn the thermostat to 55 and the heat kicks on.

Yep. Fall has arrived folks.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

It has snowed here three [3!] times. They are calling for snow here for the next two [2!!] days.

I am not happy.

My lips are beginning to get chapped-even though I am smearing Carmex on them like a hooker giving free blow jobs. Ya feel me?

annabkrr said...

It's been below freezing here twice this week.

I'm enjoying it while it lasts. In a few, it's gonna be back near 80.

SuburbanMom said...

Totally.

We know it's cold when we can see our breath...in our house! :)

Mo said...

Kimmy,
What a way you have with words! I am on the floor cracking up.

I do feel ya'. My Burts Bees is in full rotation.

Anna,
God love the south!

Katherine,
I broke down and wore a wool sweater today. Now you know it's cold.