Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Houston, We Have a Problem

But not really.

Guess who called very early this morning? If you guessed the doctor's office, you guessed right.

Turns out I do have strep after all. I knew this throat pain couldn't just be a simple sore throat.

So, we're off to the pharmacy to pick up a round of drugs.

Thank god it's been diagnosed.

Now, the question is how long does it take for a broken/burst blood vessel in your eye to heal? Yea, popped that bad boy when I was tossing my cookies over the weekend. Y'all know I don't do stuff half way. I was power puking!

Now for something fun. I have a visitor outside of my bedroom window. Someone is taking up residence.



I hope the little thing sticks around. It's nice to see him/her plugging away, making a happy home.

Peace and Love Peeps. I've got drugs to pick up. Healing to do.

1 comment:

annabkrr said...

It sounded like text book strep.

Glad you're feeling better.