Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Peeps.

Anyone dressing up?

I did Saturday. I was a devil. Fitting right?

Hey now it was the easiest thing to throw together. Red and black kimono top, black slacks, black hooka' boots, red lipstick and a headband with red sparkly horns.

Anywho, no dressing up today. Unless you count wearing a pumpkin orange turtleneck sweater (the real turtleneck) and black and white pinstripe slacks with stilletos dressing up. Hey, now that I think about it, if I had a witches hat I could have been a witch to match my attitude at work today.

Yes people. I am having a not so happy day. I got pulled off of my project to do someone else's job today and didn't really like it. Adding to it? It is that time of the month.

So, to all you boys who noticed I wasn't my normal, smiling self today, leave this girl alone. Aren't I allowed to have an off day every once in a while? Let me show my grr face and have you like it. Grrrrrrr.

Whew. I feel better having said that. Thanks internet.

Anywho, I have dinner plans with another new boy. Me thinks I am finally getting the hang of dating the second time around. Here's to hoping my night ends better than my day was.

I hope things are good in your world. It is pretty durn cold around these parts. We actually had ice this morning. It's only October for goodness sakes.

Man don't I sound like a grouchy beaotch today? I'm signing off before I find something else to complain about.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

Ha! you're so funny. I loved your post about wrap dresses. You are so right. I am definitely getting one. I think I may even get a real Diane one. Or at least try them on.
And honestly? dating sounds fun. Live it up girlfriend. :)