Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Blues


I know Monday is almost over so I apologize for my tardiness in wishing you and yours a Happy Monday.
See I have been uber busy this fine Monday.
Making travel arrangements.
Looking at numbers.
Trying to deal with the incessant talk of both the Seahawks and Cowboys loss over the weekend.
What makes me happy is thinking about my babies. And my nephews. Meet Rusty and Scooter. I had the pleasure of taking care of them all last week while Maricel and J were on vacation.
I heart them.
Is it bad that I can't wait for the day to be over? That I am so very anxious to be at home? Chillin' in a pair of lounging pants, elephant slippers, and sweatshirt with the candles lit?
Mondays and I don't mix well in the winter....

6 comments:

Brad said...

I agree ! Good Lord will this day never end !

Most Boring Monday Ever.

Unknown said...

Scooter and Rusty loves their Auntie Monica. Thank you for taking good care of them. Maybe Jasmine and Princess can have a play date:)

Mo said...

Brad, And the weather didn't help matters either.

Maricel, Anytime. Hmmmm, a play date with the kids? Could be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hand over the little dog on the left and no one gets hurt...

Unknown said...

hmmm...

Drea said...

Hey, Lady -- I finally made it (only took me a few months to find the teeny tiny piece of paper you wrote your blog location on...)! Anyhoo, it was cool seeing you this weekend and love your blog -- take care of you!