Friday, October 24, 2008

Mo's Music Mix


The letter of the week is L as 50% of the song titles start with L.

The word of the music mix is Love as 40% of the songs the shuffle selected contain the word love in the title.

Hmmm, I wonder if there is a message in there somewhere?

1. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd

2. Ladies Night by Kool & the Gang

3. Love In This Club by Usher

4. Love Song by Sara Bareilles

5. Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.

6. My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow

7. Lose Yourself by Eminem

8. I Don't Want Your Love by Duran Duran

9. Used to Love U by John Legend

10. Lights Out by Danity Kane

Y'all have any new music selections for me to download? I'm hitting up iTunes in the next couple of days so spill it!

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's time we discontinued this.