Thursday, February 19, 2015

Resisting

To quote a CBSnews.com article, "Flowers are blossoming.  Bees are buzzing. The sky is blue.  Sunsets have been stunning.  Temperatures have crept north of 60 degrees, and joggers are going shirtless."

All the spring-esque weather has me fighting the urge to plant something.

Thankfully I have these beautiful tulips from my friend, Liza to cast a gaze upon.  

They are helping me resist the inner gardener from breaking free.

Now, this weekend may be a whole other story.

Perhaps a few primroses on the back deck railing planter will make an appearance.

Just two, maybe three.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

visit gmail.com

david said...

kindly check my blog about msn hotmail

david said...

Cant sign in receiptify spotify , but cant ask for help on forum without an account

david said...


What did I do to my trello board?