Monday, April 17, 2006

Do Males Feel This Too?

I know this is most likely related to PMS activity but as I was putting stuff away, packing, and just being in general I realized I feel pretty dang uncomfortable in my body right now. I wonder, do men feel the same from time to time? Do their minds become consumed with irrational food cravings? Do they wonder if they look fat or look styling, which would be our version of cute and stylish? Do they fret over their hair? I'm not talking about the metrosexual guy. We know they do but the average every day joe. Do these thoughts enter their realm of reality, hit them at their core?

You know I think this will be a great topic of conversation with three of my favorite guys on our little road trip down south tomorrow.

At least I have cute toes and smell good, or some I am told on a daily basis and every time I dare to wear open toe shoes to the office. Let me rock that while I continue to feel uncomfortable.

No comments: