Friday, November 03, 2006

Girls Night Out

It's girls night out bitches!

Pray for our safety and that we won't sin too much.

Good times are to come I am sure.

And as the night progresses, this will probably be my mantra cuz you already know it is part of my many theme songs:

All my girls get down on the floor
Back to back drop it down real low
I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho
Because you know what, I don't give a F***
So here we go!


Drinks start pouring
And my speech start slowing
Everybody start looking real good

The Grey Goose got the girl feeling loose
Now I'm wishing that I didn't wear these shoes


Hope you have a good time tonight too. I'll be missing T and JP something fierce on a night such as this.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Hope you had a good time and sins were committed!! LOL!