Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday Showdown

It's on today boys and girls.

What's that you say?

You don't know what's on? Tell us Mo. What's on?

Only one of the best college football games eva'!



Ohio State - Michigan.

Both ranked 11-0. Both want it. Championship on the line.

Oh yes. Bring it!

In case you're wondering, I'm going for Ohio State. GO BUCKEYES!

****EDITED****: The BUCKS WON!!!

Yes. It is true. They did beat my beloved Longhorns this year. I do like the Michigan program but I like Ohio better.

And it has nothing to do with Pete being an Ohio fan.

That's where I'll be. His place. Watching the game. Then when that one is over, it's Apple Cup time.

Big news for the state of Washington.

Washington State against the University of Washington. I'm hoping for the Cougs.
****EDITED****: The HUSKIES WON

So, whatcha' got going on today?

Oh, and because two of my girls have "dates" of their own to watch some football and asked what I would be wearing, I'm going for simple and comfy beaotches. For me, it truly is all about the game.

Ok, I'll admit it. The eye candy is nice too. So are the ribs he'll be cooking.

Anyway, I'm wearing a white long tank under a cardigan with jeans and my Uggs. My Uggs will be under the jeans since we all know I'm not one for wearing of the skinny jeans.

Now you'll be asking which cardigan since I have so many. Hey, you would too if you lived here.


Mine is beige with gold sparkly thread. The model is wearing pretty much what I'll be sporting.

However, I will not be holding a present. A martini? Absolutely. A smile? That remains to be seen, depending on the outcome of the games.

The cardigan matches these very nicely.


Say what you want. In my world, Uggs rock. The classic ones that is. I can't seem to embrace the new ones with laces. Maybe I am old fashioned that way.

Anyway you look at it, I love my Uggs. Especially after a week of wearing heels and the weather being frightful.

****EDITED****: To all the boys who don't know any betta': Uggs are NOT slippers. I know you are just jealous because I can wear 'em and look good and you can't. Don't hate.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'm home watchin' the game.
I think Bo died on purpose. Like he planned that shit. I don't know. Seems all too fishy to me. [I know, I'm goin to hell for sayin' that, but he just didn't want to be around to watch the spakin!]

I have that sweater. Mine is black though with little silvery threads. I got it the end of summer. Glad to know I bought something that was in style vs my that looks comfy attire.

Have a great weekend!

SuburbanMom said...

Old Navy has an awesome cardigan right now. Sort of an oatmeal brown color. Zipper. Faux fur around the hood. Super cute. :)

Mo said...

Kimmy,
Pete said the same thing. If you're going to hell, you'll have lots of company!

I love the heck out of that sweater. I just got mine a few weeks ago and I was thinking I might have to go back and get one more in a different color. I like the red one, light pink, or maybe white. I have way too many black sweaters.

Katherine,
You are such an enabler. I might be checking out Old Navy and picking one up. I love me some faux fur.