Thursday, November 16, 2006

Home Safe and Sound

I'm baaaack. What a lovely two days in Oregon. I got a lot accomplished but the days were long, dark, rainy, and windy.

I despise driving in that crap. I was in a sweet Dodge Charger so it wasn't that bad. The ride made all the wind, pouring down rain, 18 wheeler spray, white knuckle driving ok.

I did not understand the concept of the Dodge Charger until some of the men explained it to me. I picked up the car and was ok, it is just a car. Well peeps, it is not just a car to a lot of men. I don't think I'll ever understand their fascination with muscle cars. Or cars period.

I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to share with you this go around. Go ahead. Hate me. I've been pretty bad about that lately haven't I? Please forgive me.

Maybe this will make up for it. It's been a few months since the suitcase came out of the closet. Suitcase and extra water and food = trip in the kitties eyes.

Jasmine, not Princess, let me have it and have it something good folks. I got bit on the ankle, I got bit on the hand, I got bit on the leg, I got bit on the lip, I got bit, bit, bit.

Then to top it off, Princess decided it would be a good idea to scratch the hell out of my left boob when I was saying goodnight the night I packed the suitcase.

Think they were a little upset? Yea. Me too.

We made up last night when I got home. But dang, where's the love?

No comments: