Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Night

Monday night
1. Brings another victory for the Seahawks
2. Brings more snow
3. Brings out the other side in one of the boys


Let us start with #1. I was a little bit worried during the first half of the game. I had faith but I won't lie and say I wasn't a tad concerned.

Onward to #2. These pictures don't do the winter wonderland justice but for your viewing pleasure we have





I know there are peeps out there with much more snow. I feel for ya'. Me thinks it is pretty since I am in the comfort of my home.

See I was a smart one and paid attention to the weather forecasts and took heed when 1-3 inches was predicted after sunset.

Now I know some people have to be out in it. You, you I understand.

Can you see where #3 might be going?

If you guessed one of the boys from the grid texted me with a how the heck do I get back to the valley from where I am with the roads being as they are, you'd be right on.

I know you are in a dart league. I know it's a passion of yours. However, if you think I am going to rescue you at the bar and drive you home in that crap, please think again.

Yes, it is true. I have 4WD. I have experience driving in these conditions. Call me a bitch if you want (he didn't but the last text was not his usual tone).

I warned you earlier in the day. I suggested you not go just to be on the safe side. When you saw it start to come down, you could have called it an early night and gone home.

You chose to go. You chose to stay.

Now I choose to not risk it.

I own it. I'm a selfish beaotch. I care more about my safety than how you are going to make it back home.

He'll probably be removing himself from the grid.

Now y'all want to know which one it is dontcha'?

Guess.

See. I told you. I'm a bitch.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Pretty snow-keep it at your house Mo.

I like it but only on Christmas morning.

Sorry to hear about the guy-there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

Mo said...

T,
It's not Pete. Wanna' guess again?

Kimmy,
I want to send the snow to you. I want you to experience the joy of it too. ;)

And I completely agree. There are plenty more of them out there!