Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Grid

To my girls who have asked, you shall receive!

Boy Grid 101 (for the time being).

They are in order of how long I've been seeing them.

If they have a * by their name, it's not their real name. It's the nickname we've talked about on the phone or in person.

I hope this helps y'all out. You want more information than I disclose here, let me know and maybe, just maybe, I'll share. :)

Pete*: Is in sales, is 31, has 2 adorable little girls, blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. We met through work.

Steve*: Is a dentist, is 32, no kids, blue eyes and light brown hair. We met through dentistry.

Chad: Is in sales, is 34, has 1 cat, no kids, blue eyes and blonde hair. We met at the local pub.

Darren: Is a manager of operations for a distribution center, is 35, no kids, blue eyes and blonde hair. We met at Starbucks.

Jason: Is a high school football coach and PE teacher, is 30, no kids, dark brown eyes and brown hair. We met in the grocery store.


See the trend with the blue eyes and blonde hair? Wild I know, especially considering I am mostly attracted to dark hair and dark eyes. Maybe there really is something to changing up obviously what wasn't working before.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG..ya always hear about people meeting at the grocery store but I've never REALLY heard a story that was real. Good for you. Starbucks? Least ya know he's got good taste.

Now which one gives ya butterflies? That's the big question.

Ive always been attracted to guys with brown hair. Never dated a blonde. Although, honey has black hair and blue eyes. Makes me swoon.

Mo said...

Butterflies = Pete

The rest all good too but if you're asking which one above the rest, it's Pete.

SuburbanMom said...

You go girlfriend! If you lived near me, I would swear I knew some of those guys!