Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've Said It Before

Boys are so simple.

Really. They are.

I'm having a marathon phone conversation with Pete. We're making plans for Saturday. I say, "I'm not available from 1-4." He asks, "Why?" I reply, "I'm getting my hair did." He exclaims, "3 hours! When I get my hair cut I'm not available from 3:30-3:45." I reply, "It takes time to be this beautiful." He laughs, in a good way, and then proceeds to say, "But your hair is all one color."

Ah. The simpleness of men.

It's not one color my friend. I have subtle highlights. 3 different colors to be exact. See, that's the way I like it. Cover the gray. Add some lightness. Make it look natural.

Mission accomplished. He thinks it is one color. Ha!

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

Mo - I'm so sorry about your mom. Your post brought tears to my eys. Hugs to you.