Saturday, November 11, 2006

On the Agenda

It's been one of those weeks. Just when I thought I got the money I was supposed to recover back I'm blindsided. Can't this girl get a freaking break?

Anywho, on the agenda today?

I slept in, went to the gym nice and early (amazing how refreshed one feels after a good night's sleep and a run on the treadmill), had a conference call with the powers that be, am now at the office, getting my brows done and getting a massage later this afternoon.

Tonight? Laundry and a nice quiet evening at home.

What about you? What do you have going on today?

And lest that I forget, T
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR T
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


Much love to you girl. You don't look a day over 18.

Peace and Love Peeps.

No comments: