Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Know What I Really Dislike?

When sick people come to the office.

Stay home with your crap. I do.

I don't want your germs.

I don't want to hear you sniffle, hack, or have you tell me how bad you feel.

Nor do I want to pump myself full of vitamins, minerals, suck down Airborne, gag on the Nyquil just to escape the crud you think is ok to bring to the office.

Honestly folks. Keep your sick arse at home, in bed, on the couch...wherever. Just don't be bringing to my space.

Punkasses.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

You know what-I work in a medical facility-and if we're sick we're suppose to come to work UNLESS we're like REALLY sick. [they determine if you're really sick by making you come in and see a doctor]

Happy Thanksgiving!

SuburbanMom said...

OK, so this one time, like 9 years ago when I was working, I was in my office, which I was sharing with a few people and I just started to cough. I felt fine but I was coughing, coughing, coughing. I couldn't help it. cough, cough, cough.

I went home like normal but that night I proceeded to get SO SICK. Like really sick. Like full blown influenza. Like so sick I almost called an ambulence to take me to the ER.I was sick for like 2 weeks!

And think of all that coughing I did! as far as I know, I didn't even get anyone sick. Which is a miracle. But I didn't know. I had no idea I was sick. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to work.

Anyway, I just thought of that. Not really directly related to your post.

I agree. Sick people suck. Keep you snotty, coughy self at home. Yuck!