Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You're Probably Growing Bored by Now

I'm going to talk about the weather again tonight.

But before I do, let us all take a moment of silence to honor the 4 months Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson were married. Yes peeps. You read that right. The former Baywatch babe is filing for divorce. No word yet as to why but they are dunzo according to reports.

Ok. Back to the fun stuff. NOT! It never got above freezing today. I think the high was 27. Our normal high this time of the year? 48.

Oh yes peeps. It was cold. It was icy. It was snowy.

And there is more to come.

We're supposed to warm up Thursday but until then, we're slated to be all nice and icy tomorrow with an additional 2-6 inches of snow possible.

Allow me a few moments to say thanks for some of the blessings I was reminded of today.

I thank goodness I have a 4WD on my vehicle and know how to use it.
I thank goodness I live close to the office.
I thank goodness I have the option to work from home if needed or desired.
I thank goodness for all those times I cursed driving on the ice during a business trip to Alaska because now I know I can handle the roads here if I take it slow.
I thank goodness for a warm scarf, winter coat, gloves, and a cute hat.
I thank goodness for heat in my home, in my car, and at the office.
I thank goodness for food in the pantry and fridge so I didn't have to make a dash to the store.
I thank goodness for electricity.
I thank goodness, that even though I am not 100% yet, I do have my health for the most part.
I thank goodness I have a roof over my head.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: