Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nothing Much...Yet

It's the weekend.

Finally!

Yes, I did have Monday off so it was a short week and most of the time I'd be happy about that but during this time of the year...Hell to the N-O!

It just means I work longer days on the short week and don't get to enjoy the beautiful weather.

And speaking of beautiful weather, it is supposed to be 81 today and tomorrow. The pool is officially open. So here's to thinking I'll be a lizard at some point this weekend.

Weather dudes say we're dropping back to the 60s with some rain come Monday.

Ace and M2 are planning on coming this way later today. Tomorrow we're going for attempt #2 with Pete and the girls coming over.

What else is planned?

The usual. Errands, chores, downtime. You know...adult life.

Hope you and yours are having a great day and have some fun stuff planned for the weekend.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

My weekend was busy. As usual. Hope you got some time with Pete and the girls this weekend and worked on artsy projects.

I hate that weekends are spent running don't you?