Sunday, June 10, 2007

That's Good Stuff





Sorry I have left ya' hanging since Wednesday.


Good stuff.


Ya' already know Wednesday night was spent with Pete. We chilled. I cooked enchiladas, we watched a bit of TV (bless the man for watching Real World Las Vegas Reunion and liking it even he says we lost some IQ points along the way). We were both in bed by 10:45 PM, in the bed, with the kitties in case the thought crossed your mind.

Thursday was an even better day work wise than Wednesday. I got more nuts to store. After work, Kyla and I dropped Pete and his best buddy off at the Police concert. She and I went and chowed at Elliott's Oyster House (sorry T)...Where Seattle Goes For Seafood...while they jammed. We picked them up and had a round of drinks together before heading home.


After getting into it with Pete (we made up; he grabbed Jasmine by her collar a little harsher than I would have liked while trying to brush her...all with a buzz on), we got about three hours of sleep. Him on the couch and me in the bed in case you are wondering.


Friday was a crazy work day. After a quick nap, Maricel and I headed to Kyla's for a packing party, except we didn't do one ounce of packing. We chilled, ordered pizza, and watched TV.


Saturday I locked myself in after picking up RX refills, a stop at the library, and the bank. I've been living life on the inside since. I'm doing mass amounts of laundry. I'm catching up on DVR'ed Oprah. I read a 347 page book in less than 7 hours.


I'm still not done with the laundry so I'm going to say peace out and get back to that. Y'all know how it goes right?

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Busy busy weekend!
Sounds like you had a good one though. I don't do seafood, so those didn't look so appealing to me. The lemon looked good though...LOL.

B&BW's whatchahuzee's...wallflowers sheesh couldn't think of the word and didn't feel like backspacing when i did-anyways, they're on sale this week like buy one get one free or somethin'. i'm goin today after work-again. i'm such a sucker for a good deal. [and early christmas shopping]

Unknown said...

Poor Pete. First the Police concert, then the cat and to add insult the couch.

Mo said...

Kimmy,
Thanks for the heads up. I will most def make a trip to Bath and Body Works. Can't beat buy one get one free now can we?

Ace, Poor Pete...whateva'. He likes the couch remember? And you know how protective I am over the love kitty.