Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend Montage





Just a few pictures from the weekend to tide you over until I have time to update you on the ins and outs.
Picture 1 is, Oh my what a shocker!, a piece of dead cow. Mo's tri tip and veggie skewer from dinner at Roadhouse with M2, Ace, and Kyla. Yum!
Picture 2 is after hours at my place. After seeing Knocked Up (good as the reviews say it is; go see it if you don't mind the f word and are prepared to laugh and be contemplative too) with Kyla, we hit one of our local spots. We ended up, another Oh my what a shocker!, closing the joint down and heading back here with peeps in tow for after hours activity.
Picture 3 and 4 are from today's excursion to the beach with Pete, the girls and Kyla. We relaxed, we played, we chilled...some of us got a little more sun than we should have but it is all good.
I have to run for now...loose ends to tie up before I head to bed.
Hope you were able to spend time with your loved ones too.
Life is good.
Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Webmiztris said...

i swear, everybody's blog I'm reading today has seen Knocked Up over the weekend! I'm jealous!!

Unknown said...

What happened to my shout out for fixing your MSN and tell the person above. I saw Knocked Up too.

Mo said...

Ace, The shout is coming. I promise. You deserve it. My sanity has been restored.