Wednesday, June 27, 2007



See those bad boys?

They are taking over.

They are in my waking hours. They are in my slumber.

They are everywhere these days.

In my mind. In my life. Part of my reality. Invading my life.

Yes, it is true. I am a number cruncher by profession.

I analyze. I add. I subtract. I do percentages. I evaluate trends. I figure out which ones are naughty and which ones are nice.

But right now, right this moment, I want to escape from them.

Maybe it is time I get back on the road to break up the monotony.

What about you? Do you have anything taking over your life these days? Something you wish you could escape from?

Tell me peeps. I am interested.

Peace and Love. I've got more excel spreadsheets to review.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'll tell ya Mo what's stressin' me the eff out...it's all this shit in my garage in anticipation of having a garage/yard sale. It's all my mothers shit. I'm tellin' ya I'm so embarrassed to open my garage because people walk by and look in and I know they're wondering what the hell...that's what's stressin me. I'm hoping by the weekend after the 4th that my life will be back to normal and I can breathe freely again. Other than that-everything is good.

I hate numbers and trying to add and subtract. I think it's been 10 years since I've balanced my checkbook. Honestly hate them.

Webmiztris said...

The only thing that's been on my mind since this past Sunday are babies....LOL It's all I can think about. And every TV show I watch and I everywhere I go, I keep seeing babies! It's freakin me out!

SuburbanMom said...

Plants, flowers, annuals, perenials, bushes, tress....anything to do with gardening :)

Oh, and swim team. Yup, it's summer.