Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday Happiness







Images from my space to yours this fine Wednesday.

Images from my present bringing joy to my day and hopefully yours too.

Take a moment or two.

Look around.

Notice the simple.

Embrace the beauty.

Take a breath.

Inhale.

What do you see? What do you smell? What do you hear?

What is making you happy today?



NOTE:
  1. Basic White Fresh Flowers picked up from Wal*Mart for $3.00 hanging out in the bathroom
  2. Passion Fruit Guava scented oil from Bath and Body Works burning between the kitchen, living room, and crafty/office area
  3. Fresh fruit - delicious and nutritious
  4. Fresh Gerber daisies snatched at Metropolitan Market for $8.99 in the living room
  5. Homemade nana bread

4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

pretty!

I'm happy because there's Chinese food in my belly and I'll be leaving work in less than an hour. I'm easily "happified". :)

Anonymous said...

Baby, do you need to score more crack. Cause I'm all missing your post about going out to clubs and shit.....
But this is nice, too....

kimmyk said...

Pretty flowers.
If I close my eyes I can almost smell the bread. Yum!

My dogs are chasing each other and barking up a storm. Abbie is watching some Disney movie with Lindsay Lohan before she crossed over to the bad side. The dryer buzzer just went off and the washer is spinning...not quite as traquil as yours.

Unknown said...

"Nana"...now that's cuntree...let the inner Texan out.