Monday, April 28, 2008

For Teener


In an offhand way this lovely tagged me for the following meme.

I feel honored to have been "chosen" and honestly, it's been awhile since I did one so I figured what the heck?

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Normally no but I am developing a taste for it, especially with hot wings and in some salads.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Not a day in my life.

3. Do you own a gun?
No.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink?
If anything at all, bring on the lime or lemon.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
It depends on the nature of the appointment.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Nothing much compares to a dog straight from the ball park on a summer day.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Does Rudolph count?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Juice and/or chai tea with light soy milk.

9. Can you do push ups?
It is not pretty but yes.

10. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yep.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
If you go with what I wear the most, it would be my sterling silver hoops. If we're going for sentimental value, it would be one my mom's pieces from when she was a little girl.

12. Favorite hobbies?
Stamping, reading, and taking pictures.

13. Phrase you use most often?
I'm not sure. I'm gonna' have to ask my peeps or pay closer attention to what I am saying.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
I don't think so but I do tend to get distracted easily.

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
Hate is a strong word. One thing I do dislike is that I tend to run about fifteen minutes behind in my personal life. My business world/life is a whole other story; schedule, schedule, schedule!

16. Middle name?
Nunya.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. Jasmine hush.
2. Is Jackie ok?
3. I shouldn't have eaten so late.

18. Name 4 things you bought yesterday?
1. Gas
2. Sirloin burger for Maricel and I
3. Tacos for J
4. Root Beer

19. Next vacation?
Undecided

20. Current worry?
Will Jasmine and Princess's labs turn out ok?

21. Current hate right now?
Again with the hate? I dislike my current level of inactivity.

22. Favorite place to be?
With my friends and family.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
NYE: Creating
NYD: Working, watching football, and at a BBQ

24. What’d you get for your birthday?
Love.

25. Name three people who will complete this?
I'd like to see Ace, Brad, and Cheryl complete it.

26. Do you own slippers?
Yep.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
A burnt orange New Jersey T.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Heck no. They make me sweat.

29. Can you whistle?
Not very well.

30. Favorite colors?
Cranberry. In crafty endeavors, I dig on all colors with dark chocolate brown.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Arrrrrrgh.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is playing in the background or in my head.

33. Favorite girl's name?
I am sad to say I really don't have one.

34. Favorite boy's name?
Preston.

35. What's in your pocket right now?
I don't have any pockets on my lounging pants.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A drunk text I received from a work peep.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Um, I honestly don't recall.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
My left knee. It's been operated on twice.

39. Do you love where you live?
I like my personal space and the state has so much to offer so I would say yep.

40. How many tvs do you have in your house?
2

41. Who is the loudest friend you have?
I have the loudest laugh. When we all get together, it's pretty darn noisy fo' sho'.

42. How many dogs do you have?
0 unless you count my nephews

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yep.

44. What is your favorite book(s)?
The Bible, The Four Agreements

45. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers, Mr. Goodbar or Red Hots

46. Favorite Sports Team?
Longhorns and Cowboys

47. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'll get back to you on this one.

48.What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Driving down I-5 with Maricel

49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Seriously? I'm off today. Why am I waking up so freaking early?

3 comments:

fiwa said...

I haven't heard anyone say "nunya" since I moved here from Texas! That cracked me up.

Enjoy your day off -
fiwa

Anonymous said...

Rudolph does count as a Christmas movie and omg, people who can remember their sheets as a child don't have enough shit stuffed in their memory drawer...okay?

Cindy said...

That is the weirdest poll I have ever seen! Do you even know anyone who has smoked heroin??? Not a big pastime with the mom bloggers, I guess.