Thursday, April 03, 2008

Today: Edited Post Lunch


Upon waking it felt as if today is going to be one of those days.
A great one.
I'm choosing to make it one regardless of what may come my way.
The sun is shining.
Temps are forecasted to be 57-59.
Jasmine did her business overnight.
I'm having dinner with two friends, one of which I have not seen in quite some time.
My packed lunch is a salmon burger patty and steamed asparagus. Breakfast was my own version of V8 juice and a fruit smoothie. Packed snacks include an apple and steamed broccoli.
I downloaded a few new tunes yesterday I will be jamming to throughout the day.
It is going to be one of those rockin' kind of days in my world.
I hope you experience the same level of joy, love, and blessings too.
Peace and Love Peeps.
Edited post lunch:
Maricel picked up sushi for us from H-Mart.

I love that great sushi is so close a last minute run can be made for spur of the moment lunch plans.

While we gabbed and ate, the kitties took advantage of the sun.

Contentment on so many levels...

4 comments:

fiwa said...

Isn't it amazing the difference a little sun makes? I felt joyful on the drive to work today - I can't remember the last time I felt so good.

I'm going for a walk in the park. Your lunch sounds so good...

Brad said...

Your so positive your making me feel like Eeyore.

kimmyk said...

lol @ brad.

i agree, such a positive attitude. i'm sure it's contagious.

pretty kitties in the sun. it's warmer there than it is here. it's freakin raining and cold. bbrrr. 20 something. what the heck!!!

dont do sushi. dont do fish really.

but your asparagus sounded yummy!

Cheryl said...

We're fortunate for every little thing, don't you think?

That sushi looks deliciouso. Much better than the Lean Cuisine I'm about to pop into the microwave. Still, when you're hungry anything tastes good.

Enjoying your day?