Monday, April 07, 2008

Shake Your Groove Thing

Below is my current Wake Up playlist. It gets me moving, especially for 4:30 AM treadmill activity.

I don't necessarily agree with the lyrics from some of these songs but I am totally diggin' on the hooks, the beats, the sounds the artists' are laying down.

Enjoy!

Low by Flo Rida (feat. T-Pain)
Elevator by Flo Rida (feat. Timbaland)
Love In This Club by Usher (feat. Young Jeezy)
Sensual Seduction by Snoop Dogg
Independent by Webbie (feat. Lil' Boosie & Lil' Phat)
Touch My Body by Mariah Carey
Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna
Just Fine by Mary J. Blige
Damaged by Danity Kane
Break the Ice by Britney Spears
Ching-a-Ling by Missy Elliott
Shawty Get Loose by Lil Mama (feat. T-Pain & Chris Brown)
Flashing Lights by Kanye West
Sexy Can I by Ray J (feat. Yung Berg)
4 Minutes by Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown (feat. T-Pain)
Feedback by Janet Jackson
Cyclone by Baby Bash (feat. T-Pain)
What Is It by Baby Bash
Killa by Cherish (feat. Yung Joc)
Hypnotized by Plies (feat. Akon)
What You Got by Colby O'Donis
Stronger by Kanye West
Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
The Way I Are by Timbaland (feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.)
Party People by Nelly (feat. Fergie)
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
Take You There by Sean Kingston
Piece of Me by Britney Spears
He Said She Said by Ashley Tisdale
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Love Is Free by Sheryl Crow
See You Again by Miley Cyrus
Clumsy by Fergie
Gimme More by Britney Spears
No One by Alicia Keys

There are other songs I rock out to as well but I thought this would be the list you'd be most interested in.

I am always up for new songs and recommendations so please tell me what you're listening to these days.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love your list!

Brad said...

You make me feel like a big old fart - I think I recognize one or two songs here. It's sad to be tragically un-hip.

Unknown said...

Lol. Is un-hip a word...